Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Review of Bill and Bob's Jewelry Store in Newington, NH and York Beach, Maine

My sister, cousin and I went in to the store to appear in the garments they had. They have some extremely wonderful kinds in there but all of them are ridiculously overpriced. I've observed a comparable garments in there granted which wholesale costume jewelry they opened. additionally they have loads of diamond jewelry in there but that is overpriced too. You can go to any other store within your shopping mall and obtain a comparable ring for half the price. I'm no saying their diamond jewelry isn't worth it, it isn't ugly jewelry, however it may be better.

I picked up some garments for my sister to try on granted that she preferred to acquire some ideas on what variations she liked. We went to go try them on and she informed the fitting space attendant that she was looking at prom garments but largely just for enjoyment because of the actuality she wasn't in actuality specific if she was going or not. the instant she went to alter the attendant went to some lady in the top inside the store and informed her the situation.

They arrived back again and took another three garments away the gate even although my sister was altering and place the garments back again inside the shelves and stated we couldn't try them on unless we experienced been main buyers. For all they knew we could have purchased a apparel there if she liked one. Well, they just lost that sale. They even stood by us whispering. just one of them whispered "They experienced been going to try inside the in actuality wonderful light one."

To make matters worse, the the two of them stood beside my cousin and I even although my sister was altering the whole time. They looked like they experienced been worried that people experienced been going to intentionally rip the garments or spill caffeine on them or something.

Do they want purchasers there or do they want garments to sit within their house windows for months? I in actuality don't know. What I do know may be the actuality that shortly after that come upon I will not be returning to costs and Bob's and I'll inform other people about their extraordinarily crappy customer help skills.

Here Is The Way To Touch Me:http://otjewelry.blogspot.com/2011/01/necklace-and-pendants-precious-gifts.html